19/365 - January 19th, 2009

Ok, so I went down into the basement to play a little with my camera, I had dreams of photographing the snow, in my light tent set-up and seeing the beautiful designs. About 2 seconds in, one of my two light bulbs burnt out. So I grabbed the light bulb to bring upstairs, so I could order another one, but then I decided to pop it in the tent and take a few shots of it. Compared to my really bad snow shots, I decided to post this instead. Maybe some body can tell me how make some compelling snow shots. What would your camera/lighting setup be?

4 comments:

  1. Great shot of that light bulb. As far as snowflakes, I would like to know that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this turned out really cool. I couldn't say how to shoot the snowflakes either...someone will have all that wisdom to share though.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know but your your bulb shot is really good.

    ReplyDelete